Yo! My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://davielife.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Meow - Muse




I was looking through my photo library today and found these 2 pictures my son took.

It got me thinking about pictures, how powerful they are, and why I seem to forget that I love photography.

There really is no good excuse why I haven't taken more pictures. I have a decent digital SLR, a great Macintosh computer, I am an expert in PhotoShop, and have all the time I need to play. The only thing I can point to is that I have simply lost interest in a subject.

My son loves his cats so when he gets in the mood to click the cats are his muse.

I got no muse.

My New Year's resolution is to make time for pictures.

My New Year's resolution is to find my muse.

No comments: