Yo! My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://davielife.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Meet my new best friend Midrin


Actually, it is my wife's Midrin, but she likes to share. She has suffered with migraines for a long time, and these little beauties don't work for her. To my benefit, they work for me! They work so well in fact, I think I could become addicted to the way I feel when taking them. They have this ability to just slow me down, as well as take my migraine pain away. They also have this wonderful side effect (purpose) of helping my muscles relax. I am such a tightly wound dude, that any amount of relief in that regard is a good thing. I am seriously considering ways to increase my migraines because Midrin is my kind of girl.

No comments: