Yo! My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://davielife.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Apple OS X Leoapard shows some teeth!

I just upgraded my iMac to 10.5, and was browsing my Windows network at the office and I noticed these cute little Windows PC Server icons.
Being a savvy network administrator, I thought I noticed something "familiar" with the image on the screen. So I opened the network in "cover flow" and had to laugh.




The screen on the Windows PC's are all blue screens of death!

HA HA HA HA HA!

See, this is what I love about Apple - not only do they create incredible hardware and software, they have creative people that take the time to add that little extra to make something great.

click image for larger view.

Well played Apple - Well played.

2 comments:

Loralee Choate said...

My husband (Also a network admin. but a hater of Apple)dressed up as a computer monitor with the blue screen of death on it for Halloween last year.

Heh.

Davie said...

That's okay, we tend to hate the beautiful things in life.

At least Jonathan was honest with his costume.

I find it ironic that whole industries have grown up around supporting a piece of @#!% OS like Windows.

Of course he hates Apple, he probably hates Linux as well. I understand the plight of the IT admin. Our livelihood depends on trying to take the stink out of what Redmond delivers.